Established in 1988 to work with young people who have experienced challenges in
life, Moore House Group has developed into a growing and dynamic organisation
providing a range of services including:
● Moore House Academy – Bathgate, offering day and residential places;
● Moore House Academy – Butterstone, offering day and residential places;
● Moore House Primary School offering day places;
● Residential care services;
● Psychological support and intervention service, including work with families
and foster carers;
● Continuing Care support as young people move into adulthood;
We have high aspirations for our children and young people, aiming to give them
the best possible opportunities to succeed in their lives and we are now recruiting
an inspirational Teacher to join our existing teaching team at our academy in
Bathgate, West Lothian.
The postholder will plan, manage and deliver Curriculum for Excellence through
high quality learning and teaching, contributing to effective interdisciplinary
learning. Working in partnership with colleagues across services, the postholder
will contribute effectively to the vision and values of the organisation, engaging
positively with children using creative and innovative approaches to fully engage
them in their learning.
Full job description, person specification and application form are available via the links below…
Applications should be completed online using the Apply Now button below. If you have any issues, please contact us on email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
If further information is required, please call 01506 652312