Opening in the winter of 2021, Moore House Training Academy will provide an extensive range of qualifications and continuous professional development opportunities for social care, education, and psychology professionals.
As a registered SQA Centre, Moore House Training Academy will offer professional qualifications that provide the basis for full registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC):
- HNC in Social Care
- SVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care (Children and Young People)
- SVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Children and Young People)
Moore House Training Academy also hosts a wide range of professional development opportunities, including:
- Attachment, Trauma and Resilience (4 day course)
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP) Level 1 (4 day course)
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP) Level 2 (4 day course)
- Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) (1 day course)
- Relational Report Writing (1 day course)
- Understanding Self-Harm and Suicide (2 day course)
Watch this website for further information!