Moore House Group is recruiting a PSI Worker.
With our approach being firmly based on building positive, nurturing relationships using the principles of Playfulness, Acceptance, Curiosity and Empathy (PACE) and Dyadic Developmental Practice (DDP), we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our established PSI team.
With experience of working therapeutically with young people and their families, the postholder will have a sound working knowledge of psychological and educational assessment procedures, with the ability to formulate and deliver programmes of support with individuals, groups and families. The ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team, including outside agencies, is essential.
- Salary offered will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
- PSI Workers will have access to a well-developed comprehensive training programme, including Dyadic Developmental Practice.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Free confidential employee assistance programme.
- Access to our group pension scheme.
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme.
Full job description, person specification and application form are available via the links below…
Applications should be completed online using the Apply Now button below. If you have any issues, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
If further information is required, please call 01506 401700