Moore House Group was established in 1988 to work with young people who have experienced challenges in life. We have developed into a growing and dynamic organisation providing a range of services including:
- Two Academies based in Bathgate, West Lothian and Butterstone, near Dunkeld offering tailored education packages;
- Primary school in Dunfermline;
- Residential care services;
- Psychological support and intervention service, including work with families and foster carers;
- Continuing Care support as young people move into adulthood.
As an Assistant Service Manager you will support the Registered Service Manager in the running of a service within West Lothian. You will have a strong focus on developing the practice of the team to ensure that we are providing the best possible environment and service for our children and young people. Our expectation is that you will have substantial experience in working with young people and can demonstrate a strong commitment to improving their lives. You may have a background in residential childcare; health; social work or other related professions.
The successful applicant will have considerable experience in, and be able to demonstrate, a strong commitment to continuous professional development. The role also includes partnership working with colleagues across services to deliver initiatives including Curriculum for Excellence and Getting It Right For Every Child. You will have a role in embedding approaches to self-evaluation and improvement. You will also have the opportunity to be creative and support the organisation to develop innovative, sector-leading practice.
|Assistant Service Manager Grade 1: Part-qualified, HNC/HND and SVQ3
|Assistant Service Manager Grade 2: Part-qualified, Degree or above and SVQ3
|Assistant Service Manager Grade 3: Qualified, HNC/HND and SVQ4
|Assistant Service Manager Grade 4: Qualified, Degree or above and SVQ4
Other benefits enjoyed by our Assistant Service Managers include:
- Annual salary benchmarking and access to our group pension scheme.
- Access to a well-developed comprehensive training programme, including Dyadic Developmental Practice.
- Support to obtain relevant qualifications through Moore House Training Academy.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Free confidential employee assistance programme.
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme.
Applications should be completed online using the Apply Now button below. If you have any issues, please contact us on email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
If further information is required, please call 01506 652312