Moore House Group is a dynamic organisation offering a range of services to support the individual needs of children and young people as they move through their life journeys.
Our approach is firmly based on building positive, nurturing relationships using the principles of Playfulness, Acceptance, Curiosity and Empathy (PACE) and Dyadic Developmental Practice (DDP).
We are looking for a Night Care Officer in West Lothian, who will work as part of a multidisciplinary team providing high standards of care and support to our children and young people.
The postholder will work in an environment that can be challenging as well as rewarding, and will develop and maintain appropriate relationships with young people, colleagues and other agencies. We are interested in experienced residential child care workers for this post who have the ability to problem-solve effectively, manage challenging situations through a relational approach with our children and young people, and who support the day team in maintaining a safe living environment for our young people to enjoy. You will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council within 6 months of starting in this post.
Full-time and Part-time working hours will be considered.
- Qualified Night Care Officer: £26,748pa
- Unqualified Night Care Officer: £24,960pa
Other benefits enjoyed by our Night Care Officers include:
- Annual salary benchmarking.
- Access to a well-developed comprehensive training programme, including Dyadic Developmental Practice.
- Support to obtain relevant qualifications through Moore House Training Academy.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Free confidential employee assistance programme.
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme.
- Access to our group pension scheme.
Full job description, person specification and application form are available via the links below…
Applications should be completed online using the Apply Now button below. If you have any issues, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
If further information is required, please call 01506 652312